The Hydraulic Tensioner TTLTD1 , safely used for stringing conductors, provides a constant tensile force for the conductor to be strung in order to prevent the conductor from being damaged by touching with any obstacles on the ground.
The tension is driven from hydraulic force, so the brake works quietly
and doesn’t jump in operation.
The tension system is installing at infinitely adjustable tension up to 30 kN
The manual hand brake is installed in combination with the hydraulic brake system .This brake has a tension up to 8 kN (8.000 kgf).
The maximum conductor size can be used: ACRS 1.160 mm2 and OPGW (for pulling the optical cables, the manual hand brake can be used only).
- Model : TTLTD1
- Rated tension (max) : 30 kN (3.000 kgf) x 4m/min.
20 kN (2.000 kgf) x 5m/min
- Rated tension (min) : 4,5 kN (450 kgf).
- Brakes : Hydraulic constant tension system and hand brake combination
- Oil tank with blades cooled : 180 litres
- Pulleys for wiring work ( ) :
– Diameter of wheel : 1.456 mm
– Large of : 70 mm
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) : 200 x 1.420 x 1.700
- Weight : 1850 kg ± 3% ( including oil)