The Drum Stand GD 5 is the instrument commonly used in the construction of transmission line. It lifts the wire rope over the ground for winding or unwinding conductors, synchronized tensioner.
The drum stand can be easily assembled or disassembled for transportation.
The drum lifting capacity is 5.000 kg and the drum braking torque is 1,5 kN
(150 kgf). The applicable drum flange (max) has 2.200 mm of diameter.
This engine is light in weight, compact and convenient for transportation in any rugged regions.
- Model : GD5
- 2 hydraulic lifts for lifting wire drum : 6000 kg x 2
- Weight of the drum (max) : 5000 kg.
- Brake (max) : 5 kN (150 kgf.)
- Applicable drum flange (max) : Ø200 mm x 1.200 mm.
- Dimensions (LxWxH) (mm) : 650 x 570 x 1.400.
- Width enter 2 stands ( max) : 2000 mm.
- Gross weight : 290 kg ± 3%